- Great flexibility of use meeting with different service models
- More efficient with our clinical practice
- Very aesthetically pleasing and user friendly software
- Capture a variety of observational data in less time on an easy-to-use app
- Generate and access visually powerful reports and charts in real time
- Capture, share, and tag videos to collaborate and support remote supervision or coaching
- Standardized care through knowledge-based templates in the goal bank library
- Easily view progress and summary information at a glance using Timeline on the iPad
- Reduce/eliminate paper usage
- Information is kept private and stored securely, secure online access to the system anytime and anywhere
- Mobile application, compatible with Apple iOS 9+, optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Compatible with Google Chrome on the web, compatible with Windows or Mac
- Reduce administrative cost to improve overall care to clients
- Real-time connections and collaborative notes between a client’s care team
- Enable meaningful family involvement
- HIA and HIPAA compliant
- Flexible capability to customize clients form
- Easily view and generate an up-to-date comprehensive client case file report.
- Attach and easily access additional documents in a client’s central file repository.
- All client information is accessible in one spot including updates from all users.
- Front-line workers no longer need to carry large binders full of client information.
- Create client-centered, individualized care plans.
- Maintain integrity and consistency of planning through custom curriculum libraries.
- Integrated long-term, short-term goals with teaching plan and behavior management plan
- Capture program skills and behavioral data on the iPad in real time to make planning efficient and accurate
- Manage funding agreements associated with individual clients.
- Reduce errors and billing lag time with session sign-off on iPad or iPad mini to instantly capture proof of service delivery.
- Create simple or complex client funding budgets linked to individual session sign-offs.
- Monitor and modify expenditure of budget with up-to-date cross reference of actual time expended versus budgeted.
- View a calendar with the ability to view client and user appointments.
- Drag and drop appointments until session begins for easy schedule changes.
- Add multiple clients and/or staff to a session.
- Easily navigate through the calendar by days, months or years.
- Reduce administrative scheduling coordination cost
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT
- Supports the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
- Support simple or complex data sets.
- Customizable fields to enter S^D data and materials.
- Behavior tracking in the form of ABC’s (antecedents, behaviors, and consequences).
- Record different kinds of behavioral data including frequency, duration, rate, and latency.
- Quick collect objective data, and instantly generate meaningful charts to track progress.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
- Fully compliant with HIPAA, HIA, and Canadian Federal PIPEDA laws.
- Personal information is fully protected.
- Data center with multiple redundancy, disaster recovery, and backup technologies.
- Fully controlled user authentication and authorization, and access control logging.
- Dedicated Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) and certified senior privacy officer on staff.
- Standardize and accelerate delivery by importing content to clients from your organization’s shared library.
- Reuse and share templates of program skills, behaviors and other resources.
- Create client program plans more quickly and with fewer errors.
- Predefined library available to license.
REPORTING & CHARTS
- Quickly generate a variety of reports to capture client progress, view schedules, or review budgets.
- Filter reports by client, date, or staff to narrow the scope of the content produced.
- Powerful charts for program skills and behaviors available in real time.
- Flexible chart display allows users to tailor charts and save charts as images to be used in external documents, reports, or emails.
- Present accumulated data in numerous business specific reports for detailed analysis of client outcomes.
- User friendly data collection on iPad supports complex and sophisticated ABA data-style program, target, phase and prompt level
- Intelligence engine supports phase auto-movement
- Support for forward chaining with option to reset on failure and backward chaining.
- Collecting program data using intervals (collect the data every 30 seconds, for example).
- Supports in session note and stimulus direction (SD)
- Fully compliant with HIPAA and Canadian Federal PIPEDA laws.
- Personal information is fully protected.
- Certified senior privacy officer on staff.
- Published privacy statement and commitment.