- Capture more observational data in less time.
- Significantly reduce or eliminate paper usage.
- Collect data as fast and efficiently as using traditional pen and paper.
- Experience greater pride and better results.
- Receive quantitative behavioral and skills program data from front-line data capture in real time.
- Create visually powerful reports with minimal effort.
- Online access to reports anytime and anywhere.
- Better support front line staff and ensure their success.
- Manage budgets more effectively through in-depth budget tracking.
- Reduce the risk of having client information lost or stolen.
- Improve morale and reduce employee turnover by lowering administrative burden.
- Take advantage of cost savings while improving overall quality of care.
- Increase revenue by reducing audit failures.
- Strengthen and maintain real-time connections with Guardians and Funders.
- Share information securely with care providers and other family members using the Web or iPad or iPad mini.
- Access schedules, monitor progress, and find other important information such as contacts, documents and notes
whenever you need them.
- Record and share video and audio using the Web or iPad or iPad mini.
- Ensure more standardized care delivery, data collection and reporting.
- Simplify auditing by reducing or eliminating lost paperwork.
- HIA and HIPAA compliant.
- Support a client-centered approach with multidisciplinary teams.